Minnesota Real Estate Lawyer

Land Use and Zoning Consulting

Swanson Law Office is available to consult with real estate developers and residential property owners regarding land use issues including:

  • Challenging or Amending Local Ordinances
  • Conditional Use Permits (“CUPs”)
  • Special Use Permits (“SUPs”)
  • Obtaining Building Permits
  • Variances
  • Rezoning Requests

Please call Minnesota Real Estate Lawyer Christine Swanson of Swanson Law Office today at 651.295.8762 to arrange for a consultation or email Swanson Law Office.